Senior Lead Engineer – Longford
To lead a team in our Engineering department.
Salary – Excellent
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of a team of structural engineers
- Designing of steel frames for Design & Build Projects
- Connection Design / Structural Analysis – responsible to ensure all connections are designed with sufficient
- Design to ensure structural capacity to support the structure whilst being subjected to the specified ultimate forces.
- Continuous collaboration & enabling the detailing office to produce detailed structural models and drawings for fabrication purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with client requirements and contract specifications.
- Liaising and meeting with project design teams, architects, engineers, and main contractors to ensure projects are designed and fabricated in accordance with project specifications.
- Continuous collaboration with the detailing office, addressing structural design queries and ensuring connections for fabrication purposes are detailed in accordance with the engineer / contractor design intent and to meet with available steel section sizes.
- Technical engineering support to production management personnel and site teams.
- Co-ordination of project specific structural design submittals / RFI’s for client review, ensuring projects remain within contract and specification requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Structural Engineering (Level 8)
- Membership of Engineers Ireland / IStructE or similar across Europe
- Experience in the structural steel industry, from both site and design office perspectives
- Structural Steel background IS A MUST to apply for this role.
- Office based, occasional site visits for design review meetings, site inspections, etc.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.